Participants will share expertise and build network strength and capacity among global campaigns, regional and national NGOs. It's a space to compare and co-develop campaign strategies, skills, tools and tactics. Together, we will:
- Strengthen our campaigning network
- Develop leadership
- Plan campaigns and provide feedback
- Raise the bar so we win bigger
- Organisers, activists and leaders working at the intersection of advocacy, social change, public policy and campaigning.
- Campaigners willing to contribute and share experiences as much as learn from others.
- Anyone thinking about the potential of people + technology to scale social change. Participants will range across and/or work in many disciplines: digital, design, fundraising, communications, mobilisation, volunteer organising, data/info management, digital and operational security, and more.